Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Waterway
22 x 30
oil on paper
(finger painting)


April and I hung the 50 birds yesterday at the Sanchez Art Center, I think they look pretty good up there on the wall all together. There's a great variety of work at this show from 67 artists, it should be a packed reception on Friday.

Today I go to campus to help my boss Nancy organize the resource and storage rooms in the interior design department to get ready for fall semester. I checked my roster this morning and I have a full class of 30 students- very cool. I missed teaching this summer so it will be good to get back to it soon...


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...lovely work here too. Regards
    from an artist in Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, April, I look forward to visiting Ireland via your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a finger painting???
    -Peter and Lizzy

    ReplyDelete