Friday, August 28, 2009

50 Birds in 50 Days


The book is here! For those of you who missed out on getting your favorite bird, now you can own the whole collection for $25. The book is full color, 54 pages, softbound, printed on premium paper, and measures 7" x 7" (close to the original dimensions of the artwork). Preview the book by clicking on the book icon at the right. You can get a copy from me (and save the shipping charge) or order directly from Blurb. If you'd like a copy, send me an email and I'll be happy to get one to you!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Denny, I am just trying to picture an industrial designer doing backflips all the way down the beach!

    That is a beautiful piece of nature, and I probably would have brought it home too. I love the stuff of the sea.

    Congratulations on the Bird Book! I have heard great comments from friends about the project.

    ReplyDelete